Our long-lasting and ethical sneakers are made with eco-friendly & recycled materials:
- Upper made out of vegetable tanned leather: aniline and suede
- Upper panels in recycled polyester
- Lining 100% made out of vegetable tanned leather
- Outsole in recycled rubber (70%)
- Removable insole made out of linen, latex and wool and wood fibres, covered with vegetable tanned leather.
- Shoelaces in cotton
Delivery & Returns
- Free delivery in EU, UK, US and Canada on orders above 140€.
- 30 days after delivery to return or echange your product.
- Free exchanges and returns in the EU.
- For more information, please read our Shipping and Returns policy at the bottom of the page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taking proper care will make them last longer!
Do not wash your sneakers on a washing machine. They are mostly made of leather which can be easily damaged when dipped in water.
Clean the leather with a humid cloth and maintain it with a specific leather care product in the form of a spray or cream.
The suede panels can be cleaned by dry brushing.
The canvas panels and the outsole can be brushed and cleaned with water and soap.
Take out the shoelaces and wash them with water and soap.
Wayz Size Guide
|37||23,9 - 24,2||9.40 - 9.52|
|38||24,2 - 25,3||9.52 - 9.96|
|39||25,3 - 25,6||9.96 - 10.07|
|40||25,6 - 26,5||10.07 - 10.43|
|41||26,5 - 27,2||10.43 - 10.70|
|42||27,2 - 27,7||10.70 - 10.90|
|43||27,7 - 28,4||10.90 - 11.18|
|44||28,4 - 29,1||11.18 - 11.45|
|45||29,1 - 30,1||11.45 - 11.85|
|46||30,2 - 30,7||11.85 - 12.08|
How to measure:
Our sneakers fit true to size.
If you are in between sizes, we suggest taking the bigger one.
Let's help you choose your perfect fit! Place a sheet of paper on the floor against the wall and put your foot (with socks) on it, heel against the wall. Draw a line from heel to toe, till the longest point. Repeat with the other foot. Measure the distance with a ruler. Pic the biggest measurement and find the size that matches on the size table.
Don't forget that the materials will give in with the use.